Terms and Conditions of Entry for the “High Wycombe Tavern Grand Final Giveaway” (Promotion)
- These terms and condition of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The Promoter is Vic Park Holdings Pty Ltd (ABN 15 425 581 107) Trading as: High Wycombe Tavern of 21/530 Kalamunda Road, High Wycombe, Western Australia 6057 (Promoter).
- The Promotion will be open from 10.00am Australian Western Standard Time (AWST) on Friday 8th April 2016 until 5.59pm AWST on Sunday 21st August 2016 (Promotion Period).
- Entry in the Promotion is only open to Western Australian residents aged 18 years and over, excluding:(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlet and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 4(a) of these Terms;
(c) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(d) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 4(b) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:(a) purchase any one (1) of the following products ( Carlton Dry, Carlton Draught, Carlton Mid,Victoria Bitter or Strongbow), during any ‘LIVE’ AFL game from the High Wycombe Tavern in one (1) transaction
(Qualifying Purchase) to receive a Promotion entry form (Entry Form); and
(b) complete their Entry Form (providing their full name and day time phone number) and place it in the entry barrel provided at inside the venue,
(an Eligible Entry).
DRAW AND PRIZES
- A manual random prize draw will be conducted at the Venue by a representative of the Promoter at 6.00pm AWST on Sunday 21st August 2016 from all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion (Draw).
- The first Eligible Entrant with a valid Eligible Entry drawn in the Draw and in attendance at the Draw will win a “2016 AFL Grand Final Trip” for two (2) adults (persons aged 18 years or older) valued at up to $5990.00 RRP (Including GST) (Prize), comprising of:
- Return economy airfares for two (2) adults from Perth, Western Australia to Melbourne, Victoria, departing at 8.30am AWST on QF1360 on Thursday 29th September 2016 and returning at 6.00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on QF1361 on Sunday 2nd October 2016 flying Qantas;
- Three (3) nights twin share accommodation for two (2) adults in a standard twin room at Ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments, located at 15-21 Therry Street, Melbourne;
- Entry for two (2) adults to the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG);
- Two (2) Category 6 Reserved seats to the 2016 AFL Grand Final; and
- Two (2) tickets to the ‘The Interchange’ event, Yarra Park Precinct on Saturday 1st October 2016,
- Any components of the Prize not used by the winner or their nominated travel companion is forfeited and the Promoter is not obliged to provide the winner or their nominated travel companion with the cash equivalent or any substitute for any Prize component in those circumstances.
- Penalties may apply for re-booking, amending, extending or cancelling travel and/’or accommodation and are the responsibility of the winner and/or their nominated travel companion as the case may be.
- All components of the Prize must be taken together in a single trip and cannot be redeemed separately.
- The Prize must be taken by two (2) persons aged 18 years or older.
- The Prize winner and nominated companion must travel together at all times.
- The Prize does not (except as expressly stated) include:
- Any transport between the Prize winner’s and nominated companion’s places of residence and the departure airport or accommodation (as the case may be);
- Any other travel costs (including but not limited to transfers to and from the 2016 AFL Grand Final event) or accommodation incurred;
- Any meals with the exception of the ‘The Interchange’ event, Yarra Park Precinct included as part of the Prize (Saturday 1st October 2016);
- Any incidental hotel charges (such as mini-bar charges, telephone calls, in-house movies, food and beverages;
- Any insurance (such as travel or health cover). The Prize winner and their nominated travel companion should obtain their own travel insurance for the duration of their participation in the Prize; and
- Any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by those participating in the Prize.
- The Prize winner must hold a valid credit card and present on check-in at accommodation to cover any incidental charges they incur during their stay.
- The Prize winner agrees not to act or fail to act in a manner which brings or may in the Promoter’s opinion bring the Promoter or its related entities into disrepute, during the course of their participation in the Prize.
- The Draw winner must be in attendance at the Draw to claim the prize, or a redraw will take place. If the Prize remains unclaimed by 6.30pm on Sunday 21st August 2016 a second random manual re-draw will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter, from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the Promotion, subject to any directions from the Office of Gaming Regulation, Western AustraliaAcceptance and use of the Prize is subject to terms and conditions imposed by those involved in providing goods and/or
services as part of or in connection with the Prize including airlines, accommodation, travel booking companies, and venues at which tickets are to be redeemed etc.
- If requested by the Promoter, the provisional Prize winner must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
(a) appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the Prize and compliance with these Terms; and
(b) their Proof of Purchase that corresponds to all entries they have submitted in the Promotion,
before the Promoter issues their Prize If the items required by the Promoter are not received or a provisional winning entry has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the provisional winner’s entry will be invalid and, at the Promoter’s absolute discretion, all of the provisional winner’s remaining entries will be invalid. Prizes will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
- Each Qualifying Purchase counts towards one entry only.
- Eligible Entrants may enter the Promotion as many times as they wish provided;(a) each entry is based on a separate Qualifying Purchase in a separate transaction; and
(b) is submitted separately in accordance with these Terms.
- Eligible Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
- In order to claim the Prize the Prize winner is required to sign a Promotion Participation Agreement on terms determined by the Promoter, including:(a) confirming their eligibility to enter the Promotion and compliance with these Terms; and
(b) providing a release and indemnity in favour of the Promoter in respect of their participation in the Promotion and acceptance and use of their Prize.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide the winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated prize, subject to any directions given by the Office Gaming Regulation, Western Australia.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or the Participating Outlet will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to Western Australian regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism or Draw in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each Eligible Entrant consents to the Participating Outlet disclosing their personal information to the Promoter and the Promoter using, and disclosing their personal information to the Promoter’s related entities, the Promoter’s agencies and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes for use for, the following purposes:(a) contacting the entrant in relation to the Promotion;
(b) improving the Promoter’s or the Promoter’s related entities’ goods and services; and
The Eligible Entrant provides this consent until such a time as they withdraw their consent by giving notice to the Promoter. Eligible Entrants can also gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by the Participating Outlet by contacting the Participating Outlet at the address set out in paragraph of these Terms. All personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoter and/or the Participating Outlet as the case may be.
- The:(a) Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, the Participating Outlet and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 31(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of, or participation in, the Prize , except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize.
Eligible Entrants agree and acknowledge that all entries and any intellectual property rights subsisting in their entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.