Archive and Upcoming events. Follow what’s happening at the Wyckie every month
8pm to 2am
Come Dressed in White to Win Prizes
Featuring: Dirty Little Secrets
43 Mini Beers All Night
Competition Conditions of Entry and Eligibility
The promotion will be open from 10:00am WST Saturday 1st December 2018 to 7:00pm WST Friday 22nd February 2019. The promotion is only open to Western Australian residents aged 18 years and over. The High Wycombe Tavern management, employees and promoters, nominated travel agent management or employees and anyone whom related to them (ie: spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian or child, sibling) are not eligible to enter. Competition winners are not eligible to re-enter in the same current promotion again. Participants must be present at time of draw/s and Competition winner must produce photo identification at time of draw.
If the participant is not present or does not respond after sixty (60) seconds a re-draw may take place. If the winner can’t produce photo identification at time of draw a re-draw will take place whether they be known to the promoter’s or not. Entry tickets from previous years competition are not valid. Entrants must write down their name in full or a re-draw will take place. If the name on the entry ticket is unreadable and un-clear a re-draw may take place at the promoter’s discretion.
How to Enter
To enter and be eligible to win entrants must, during the promotion period (a)purchase any beverage or food item from the High Wycombe Tavern to receive an entry ticket (b)Complete the entry ticket with their full name (c)place the entry ticket in the competition barrel located inside the venue. Only only one (1) entry ticket is given per transaction.
The prize will be drawn by a representative of the High Wycombe Tavern every Friday from 1st December 2018 through to Friday 22nd February 2019 between the time of 5:00pm WST and 7:00pm WST. The prize consists of return economy airfares for two (2) people to Bali including five (5) nights accommodation in a three (3) star rated hotel, daily breakfast and transfers.
Draw and Prize Package
The prize will be drawn by a representative of the High Wycombe Tavern every Friday from 1st December 2017 through to 23rd February 2017 between the time of 5:00pm WST and 7:00pm WST. The prize consists of return economy airfares for two (2) people to Bali including five (5) nights accommodation in a three (3) star rated hotel, daily breakfast and transfers.
What’s not included in the package
Passport and visa fees, insurance, laundry, phone calls, beverages and meals not detailed in the itinerary, tips, excess baggage and all other items of personal nature.
Additional charges will apply accordingly for upgrades or changes to accommodation, flight dates & airline provider. All upgrades and additional services/arrangements to the package are to be made through the nominated travel agent.
If the booking is made during peak periods that are charged at a premium rate, the additional cost will be at the winner’s own expense, these dates include but are not limited to the following
** Please check with Flight Centre on the dates you can’t travel **
Booking Your Holiday
The recipient of this holiday package must confirm booking arrangements with the nominated travel agent within fourteen (14) days from the date of winning this prize. If the recipient/ winner does not book within the prescribed fourteen (14) days the prize will be deemed invalid.
The nominated travel agent accepts these booking conditions on behalf of the passenger. The travel agent will provide the passengers with all the details and travel arrangements. These conditions cannot be varied or any part varied without written consent to the nominated travel agent. All components of the travel arrangements are provided by suppliers which operate under standards laid down by local authorities and that we believe to be reputable. Bookings are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of each supplier.
Cancellations/Amendments and Refunds
In the event the passenger cancels their booking all monies paid are not refundable. Airlines, hotels and tour operators may impose their own cancellation fees. These details will be advised to the passengers by the travel agent in the event of a booking cancellation. No refunds or amendments can be made once travel has begun. Any amendments may incur a fee. Amendments after documents have been issued may not be possible or may be subject to fees imposed by airlines, hotels and other suppliers plus an amendment fee by the nominated travel agent. Flights and passenger details may not be changed once ticketed. Refunds for unused accommodation/tours or services may or may not be refunded. Travel agents may impose their own fees in addition. The total prize package is not redeemable for cash. High Wycombe Tavern promoters must be notified first should the prize winner wish to pass the prize package on to any other individual/s prior to making any arrangements with the nominated travel agent.
Travel insurance is highly recommended for all travellers to Asia. Please refer to the nominated travel agent for further details.
Passports, Visa and Vaccinations
Each person must have a current passport with at least 6 months validity beyond their stay in Asia. It is the responsibility of all passengers to ensure they have the applicable visa, passport and health documentation by checking with the applicable embassies or consulates.
Issued by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade are available from the passenger’s travel agent or by visiting www.smartraveller.gov.au. These advisories should be checked regularly prior to the passenger’s departure.
The baggage allowance is governed by relevant airline/cruise company conditions. The travel agent will provide information relevant to the passenger’s arrangements.
Hotel Descriptions and Locations
Descriptions featured are based on current international hotels guides and contractual agreements provided by the hotels and suppliers. Any facilities shown as included are subject to change at any time. Every effort is made to ensure the information provided is correct. Maps are not to scale and are provided as a guide to locations only. Hotel room photographs may not be exact to the actual room occupied.
Accommodation & Rooming
The accommodation in the package is for a 3 star rated Hotel. Any special rooming requests should be made at the time of booking, any such request are not guaranteed and are subject to availability at the time of check-in at the hotel.
If there are at any time circumstances beyond our control that require us to make changes to your travel arrangements, the nominated travel agent reserves the right to cancel, reschedule departures and itineraries. Where it is necessary to change a hotel the nominated travel agent reserves the right to substitute accommodation of at least a similar standard to that booked.
The nominated travel agent acts as an agent only and accepts no responsibility for services provided by the airline, hotel or tour operator or any other service provider. By acceptance of vouchers and documents, the passenger agrees that High Wycombe Tavern and the nominated travel agent is in no way responsible or liable for loss, injury, damage to person, property or otherwise in connection with any and all transportation, accommodation and/or services resulting directly or indirectly from Acts of God, dangers incident to air, sea, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of governments or other authorities de jure or de facto, wars – whether declared or not, acts of terrorism, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, medical or customs regulations, delays or changes in itinerary/schedules for any loss or damage resulting from improper or insufficient passports, visas or other documents or from any other causes beyond the control of High Wycombe Tavern and the nominated travel agent.
Any claims should be lodged in writing to the nominated travel agent with supporting documentation within 14 days of return to Australia.
The winner of the competition acknowledges and accepts that their photo will be taken for promotional use and proof. The winner also agrees that their photo may be used for advertising purposes by the High Wycombe Tavern or the nominated travel agent and understands that their photo may also be published on the promoter’s Facebook page and/or websites.
Champagne on arrival | 3 course set menu | fashions on the field parade | Best facinator | Best mens wear | Best dressed couple | TAB onsite | sweeps | blind mystery bets | $49.50
Bookings are essential. Please phone the tavern on 9454 2236
Plum coated pork belly pieces on a crisp green leaf salad with sesame and aioli
Prawn Cocktail with local prawns and chefs tangy seafood sauce
Trio of fresh oysters (Salmon Caviar, Bloody Mary, Vinegar and Shallot)
Poached chicken breast, bacon wrapped topped with creamy garlic prawns on creamy mash and Mediterranean vegetables
Grilled Cond Bay Barramundi on a bed of asparagus and baby potatoes, wilted spinach and garlic sauce
Char grilled scotch fillet, herb mash, grilled new season asparagus and mushroom sauce
Individual pavlova topped with fresh spring fruits, berry and passion fruit coulis
Dark chocolate torte with raspberries and vanilla ice cream
Khabib vs McGregor
Sunday 7th October 10am
- The promoter is The High Wycombe Tavern whose registered office is at 530 Kalamunda Road, High Wycombe. WA 6057
- The competition is open to residents of Western Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of the High Wycombe Tavern and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are simple. Buy any product from the Tavern or Bistro and the entrant will receive 1 (one) ticket per product purchased.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per product. Multiple entries from the same person without proof of purchase will be disqualified.
- Closing time/date for entry will be 6pm (1800hrs) Friday 4th October 2018. After this time/date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: The prize is 2 (two) Gold Tickets to see Cher and her band at the Perth Arena on Friday 12th October 2018.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by draw from the barrel from one of the Tavern’s representatives on the evening of Friday 4rd October 2018, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
- The winner must be on the premises of the High Wycombe Tavern at the draw to claim the prize. If the name drawn out is not on the premises, then another draw will take place till a winner who is on the premises is drawn.
- The promoter will not be responsible for transport to or from the Perth Arena.
- The promoter will not be responsible for any losses or damage to the winner or their guest’s property including but not limited to any vehicle, personal belongings or health.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Western Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry on any platform including but not limited to social media.